Hertz to Hold Employment Open Houses June 26-27 at 50 Locations
Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation (HERC) will be hiring hundreds of new employees this summer and will be holding a two-day employment open house at more than 50 HERC locations throughout the country on Tuesday, June 26 and Wednesday, June 27, 2012. Locations hosting an open house can be found online. The available positions, as well as open houses, can also be found on Hertz's military hiring portal. The site allows veterans and their family members to view and apply for available Hertz jobs across all company divisions.
"Fourteen percent of Hertz's revenues are derived from HERC, and over the past year we've been aggressively expanding," commented Mark P. Frissora, Hertz chairman and CEO. "By hosting a two-day employment open house, we're aiming to fill key positions throughout the country that are needed to ensure we're able to efficiently run our operations while providing our customers with the superior levels of customer service they expect from HERC."
Available positions HERC is seeking to fulfill include:
- Sales Representatives: Responsible for daily territory management and revenue growth through on site visits to customers and cold calling to prospective clients.
- Sales and Operations Trainees: Responsible for responding to customer inquiries and identifying customer needs, coordinating equipment delivery activities, maintaining competitive data, inventory control and business reporting.
- Mechanics: Responsible for the repair, service, and maintenance of rental equipment at the HERC facility and in the field at the customer's job site.
- Tractor Trailer Drivers: Responsible and accountable for the transportation, delivery and retrieval of construction equipment and the operation of commercial and non-commercial vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
- Yardworkers: Responsible for the cleaning and preparation of construction equipment, delivery and pick-up of parts and equipment and assisting with the loading and unloading of rental items.