- DICA Cuts Ribbon on New HQ | Construction News - Posted: 09/12/2014 - 2:02am
- Wheco Authorized for Structural Repair of Tadano Cranes | Construction News - Posted: 09/12/2014 - 12:20am
- Absolute E-Z Up Launches Updated Website | Construction News - Posted: 09/08/2014 - 11:54am
- AEM and AEMP Offer Draft Telematics Standard | Construction News - Posted: 09/08/2014 - 2:17am
- New Trailers Boost ALL Erection's Crane Delivery | Construction News - Posted: 09/07/2014 - 5:15pm
I’m proud to recently have earned a PAL card, verifying that I’ve been trained to operate scissor and boom lifts safely. I’m not likely to work in an aerial lift often, but I will get the chance to run one in order to evaluate how it operates, position it for an event, or reach a work site while researching an article. Even though I’ll use a computer keyboard several thousand times more than a lift’s controls, it’s vital I know how to use a lift safely when I get the chance.