- Yokohama Tire Moves Western Distribution Center | Construction News - Posted: 07/23/2014 - 10:07am
- Manitex International Buys Italian Manufacturer PM-Group | Construction News - Posted: 07/23/2014 - 1:11am
- Judge Rules for Manitowoc in Patent Infringement Law Suit | Construction News - Posted: 07/22/2014 - 4:11pm
- Navistar Chooses Eaton Remanufactured Transmissions | Construction News - Posted: 07/22/2014 - 3:03am
- CIC Makes Changes in Customer-Support Staff | Construction News - Posted: 07/22/2014 - 2:40am
I’m proud to recently have earned a PAL card, verifying that I’ve been trained to operate scissor and boom lifts safely. I’m not likely to work in an aerial lift often, but I will get the chance to run one in order to evaluate how it operates, position it for an event, or reach a work site while researching an article. Even though I’ll use a computer keyboard several thousand times more than a lift’s controls, it’s vital I know how to use a lift safely when I get the chance.