In the March-April Editor’s Page, I applauded the International Powered Access Federation for setting up an access platform accident-reporting database but noted that some of the numbers left me wondering whether the fledgling system was catching all the accidents.
- Volvo Rents Restructures Mid-South Division|Construction News
- Falling Wooden Beam Kills Construction Worker | Construction News
- Terex AWP Names Mark Powell Product Manager | Construction News
- Terex AWP Appoints Karen Stash as Senior Product Manager | Construction News
- Turtle Plastics' New Modular Hose Bridges Offer Solution to Hose Mess | Construction News