During 2011 and 2012, two municipal workers were fatally injured while repairing traffic lights: Each was working from the raised bucket of an aerial lift truck and was thrown from the bucket when struck by a passing tractor-trailer.
- First Genie Bi-Energy Hybrid Scissor Lift Rolls Off Production Line | Industry News - Posted: 04/23/2014 - 5:33pm
- Hatz Introduces 75-hp Diesel that Meets Tier 4 Final Standards | Construction News - Posted: 04/23/2014 - 2:50pm
- ELFA's March Monthly Leasing & Finance Index Up 3% Year-Over-Year | Construction News - Posted: 04/23/2014 - 2:40pm
- PM North America Introduces Oil & Steel's EVO 2300 to North America | Powered Access - Posted: 04/23/2014 - 2:19pm
- Terex Utilities Sponsors Lineman’s and Equipment Operator’s Rodeos | Construction News - Posted: 04/18/2014 - 8:38am