As temperatures fall, vehicle batteries are usually the first to suffer from the cold, losing 35% of their strength at 30° F and 60% at 0° F. However, when faced with a vehicle that won¹t start, people are easily misled into thinking their batteries are dead and need replacing, costing millions of dollars in unnecessary expenses in the U.S. annually with operational batteries being sent to smelters and landfills prematurely.
- Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies New Curve Gasket Complements Lightweight Components| Construction News - Posted: 03/03/2014 - 12:05pm
- JLG Toucan Mast Boom and Compact Crawler Booms Get Ground-Up Redesigns | Construction News - Posted: 02/28/2014 - 8:04am
- JLG Telehandlers Now Part of Reconditioning Program | Construction News - Posted: 02/28/2014 - 7:51am
- JLG’S New LiftPod FT140 Provides Alternative to Ladders and Scaffolding | Construction News - Posted: 02/28/2014 - 7:31am
- JLG Upgrades Entire Line of SkyTrack Telehandlers | Powered Access - Posted: 02/28/2014 - 7:20am