- H&E Reports Strong Second-Quarter Results | Construction News - Posted: 07/31/2014 - 11:43am
- Tire Tells User when it Needs Changing | Construction News - Posted: 07/30/2014 - 12:25pm
- IronPlanet will Sell Dept. of Defense Surplus Equipment | Construction News - Posted: 07/30/2014 - 12:03pm
- Palmer Johnson Makes Management Moves in Chicago | Construction News - Posted: 07/30/2014 - 11:10am
- Bridgestone Names New Leaders for S. Carolina Plant | Construction News - Posted: 07/30/2014 - 2:08am
I’m proud to recently have earned a PAL card, verifying that I’ve been trained to operate scissor and boom lifts safely. I’m not likely to work in an aerial lift often, but I will get the chance to run one in order to evaluate how it operates, position it for an event, or reach a work site while researching an article. Even though I’ll use a computer keyboard several thousand times more than a lift’s controls, it’s vital I know how to use a lift safely when I get the chance.