- JLG promotes Mike Brown to VP for its Latin America region - Posted: 02/26/2015 - 12:07pm
- Snorkel Names New CEO | Construction News - Posted: 02/25/2015 - 1:11pm
- Trojan Battery Named Outstanding Supplier by Genie | Construction News - Posted: 02/25/2015 - 11:41am
- Crane Rental Corp. Awarded for its Safety Record |Construction News - Posted: 02/18/2015 - 12:38pm
- Tandemloc Develops Forklift-Mounted Lifting Device | Construction News - Posted: 02/18/2015 - 11:57am
For some time now, I’ve been wondering about the potential for using carbon composites in the structural components of access and lifting equipment.
The durable, lighter-weight materials are showing up ever more frequently in structural components for a growing variety of other products, ranging from bicycle frames to high-end cars, bridges, and even aircraft fuselages, so do they have a future in aerial lifts, telehandlers, and cranes?