In the March-April Editor’s Page, I applauded the International Powered Access Federation for setting up an access platform accident-reporting database but noted that some of the numbers left me wondering whether the fledgling system was catching all the accidents.
- Equipment Lease Finance Industry Confidence Improves in May | Construction News
- Mobile Hydraulics Courses at ICUEE 2013 | Construction News
- Volvo Rents Restructures Mid-South Division | Construction News
- Falling Wooden Beam Kills Construction Worker | Construction News
- Terex AWP Names Mark Powell Product Manager | Construction News