- Liebherr Names Schad as Midwest Rep | Construction News - Posted: 01/23/2015 - 5:14pm
- Dana's New Hydraulic Hybrid Power Train Ready for Field Testing | Construction News - Posted: 01/23/2015 - 2:05pm
- JLG Improves ES and RT Scissor Lift Models | Construction News - Posted: 01/22/2015 - 12:13pm
- PAL Card Holders Invited to Enter Celebration Prize Drawing | Construction News - Posted: 01/22/2015 - 10:04am
- Leadership Change at Sunstate Equipment | Construction News - Posted: 01/22/2015 - 1:51am
For some time now, I’ve been wondering about the potential for using carbon composites in the structural components of access and lifting equipment.
The durable, lighter-weight materials are showing up ever more frequently in structural components for a growing variety of other products, ranging from bicycle frames to high-end cars, bridges, and even aircraft fuselages, so do they have a future in aerial lifts, telehandlers, and cranes?