- Jabben Joins Associated Wire Rope & Rigging | Construction News - Posted: Friday, May 1
- IronPlanet Hires Holmes as VP of Government Solutions | Construction News - Posted: Thursday, Apr 30
- Genie Offers Safety-Awareness Kit to Support OSHA Stand Down | Construction News - Posted: Thursday, Apr 30
- LLEAP Awards 2015 - Posted: Wednesday, Apr 29
- MEC Receives Patent for Sheet-Material Rack | Construction News - Posted: Wednesday, Apr 29
In late March, I attended the International Powered Access Federation’s international summit for the first time. The one-day annual meeting rotates between major cities in different parts of the world, often in Europe. This year, the summit was held in Washington, D.C., only its second time in the United States, so I jumped at the chance to be there.