In the March-April Editor’s Page, I applauded the International Powered Access Federation for setting up an access platform accident-reporting database but noted that some of the numbers left me wondering whether the fledgling system was catching all the accidents.
- Access Platform Manufacturer MEC Hires Industry Vet Dillon to Manage Operations | Construction News
- Crane on Barge Tips over, Crashes Boom onto Yacht | Construction News
- JCB Reduces Waste Stream by 90% | Construction News
- Crane Boom Crashes onto Hood of Passing Car | Construction News
- OSHA Proposed to Extend Crane Operator Certification Compliance Date | Construction News