This week, I visited Skyjack, where I learned that the company will be introducing an 80-something foot articulating boom lift, a 5,000-lb. telehandler, and a 12,000-lb. telehandler in the next few months. Although details about the new machines were not yet available, the news that they are coming is exciting.
- Genie Reconditioning Moving from Waco to Oklahoma City | Construction News - Posted: Friday, Oct 28
- ALL Adds 30 Cranes and Aerial Lifts to Fleet | Construction News - Posted: Thursday, Oct 27
- JLG Strengthens Focus on Low-Level Access Support | Construction News - Posted: Thursday, Oct 27
- Equipment Leasing and Financing Up 12% in Sept., Down 4% YTD | Construction News - Posted: Wednesday, Oct 26
- Caterpillar Mourns Passing of Former Chairman and CEO | Construction News - Posted: Wednesday, Oct 26