- Acme Lift Adds Fleet Manager and Rental Coordinator | Construction News - Posted: 11/26/2014 - 2:55pm
- New American Headquarters for BKT Tires Inc. | Construction News - Posted: 11/25/2014 - 4:01pm
- NER, NICB Releases Annual Equipment Theft Report | Construction News - Posted: 11/25/2014 - 3:32pm
- Equipment Finance Industry Confidence Index Highest Since May | Construction News - Posted: 11/25/2014 - 11:24am
- Crane Industry Services Names Dickinson Director of Development | Construction News - Posted: 11/23/2014 - 10:43am
For some time now, I’ve been wondering about the potential for using carbon composites in the structural components of access and lifting equipment.
The durable, lighter-weight materials are showing up ever more frequently in structural components for a growing variety of other products, ranging from bicycle frames to high-end cars, bridges, and even aircraft fuselages, so do they have a future in aerial lifts, telehandlers, and cranes?