At the 2015 Intermat show in Paris, Cummins announced the results of a Tier 4 engine teardown inspection undertaken to compare Tier 4 and Tier 3 engine durability. According to the engine manufacturer, the disassembly and in-depth examination of a QSL9 Tier 4 low emissions engine (250-400 hp) at close to 10,000 operating hours revealed major components, fuel system, turbocharger and the block to be in near-perfect condition after three years of operation in a heavy lift-and-carry application.
- JLG Launches Website for Used Equipment | Construction News - Posted: Tuesday, Jun 30
- Safway Plans to Hire and Train up to 7,000 Workers in Gulf States | Construction News - Posted: Tuesday, Jun 30
- Haessler Selects U.S. Battery for WolfLift Telescoping Aerial | Construction News - Posted: Tuesday, Jun 30
- HERC Hires IT Vet Marani as Chief Information Officer | Construction News - Posted: Thursday, Jun 25
- IMT Adds Three to Staff | Construction News - Posted: Tuesday, Jun 23