As temperatures fall, vehicle batteries are usually the first to suffer from the cold, losing 35% of their strength at 30° F and 60% at 0° F. However, when faced with a vehicle that won¹t start, people are easily misled into thinking their batteries are dead and need replacing, costing millions of dollars in unnecessary expenses in the U.S. annually with operational batteries being sent to smelters and landfills prematurely.
- C-Tech Names Scissor Lift Giveaway Winner | Industry News - Posted: 03/10/2014 - 6:42pm
- John Deere Shows PowerSight Technology, Tier 4 Engines at ConExpo | Industry News - Posted: 03/10/2014 - 6:42pm
- SAIA Names 2014-2016 Officers | Construction News - Posted: 03/10/2014 - 6:06pm
- Trico Lift Sets Date for Open House at New Headquarters | Construction News - Posted: 03/10/2014 - 5:05pm
- The Rental Show Grows in 2014 | Construction News - Posted: 03/10/2014 - 4:57pm