- IronPlanet and Cat Auction Services to Merge | Construction News - Posted: 12/22/2014 - 5:16pm
- Terex Completes Formation of Joint Venture with Manitex | Construction News - Posted: 12/22/2014 - 4:59pm
- TVH Buys C-Tech | Construction News - Posted: 12/22/2014 - 4:45pm
- JLG Reorganizes Global Aerial Lift Marketing Team | Construction News - Posted: 12/17/2014 - 1:49pm
- Bosch Rexroth Celebrates 25 Years at Fountain Inn Plant | Industry News - Posted: 12/17/2014 - 3:17am
For some time now, I’ve been wondering about the potential for using carbon composites in the structural components of access and lifting equipment.
The durable, lighter-weight materials are showing up ever more frequently in structural components for a growing variety of other products, ranging from bicycle frames to high-end cars, bridges, and even aircraft fuselages, so do they have a future in aerial lifts, telehandlers, and cranes?