- Equipment Finance Industry Confidence Down in August | Construction News - Posted: 08/27/2014 - 2:39am
- Parker Hannifin Adds Products to HoseFinder 3.5 Mobile App | Industry News - Posted: 08/26/2014 - 3:40pm
- Peyton Manning to Deliver Keynote Address at 2015 The Rental Show | Construction News - Posted: 08/25/2014 - 2:03pm
- Reachmaster to Offer New Denka Lifts in the U.S. Market | Construction News - Posted: 08/20/2014 - 11:31am
- Noble Iron Adds Gildan Exec to Board | Construction News - Posted: 08/20/2014 - 11:05am
I’m proud to recently have earned a PAL card, verifying that I’ve been trained to operate scissor and boom lifts safely. I’m not likely to work in an aerial lift often, but I will get the chance to run one in order to evaluate how it operates, position it for an event, or reach a work site while researching an article. Even though I’ll use a computer keyboard several thousand times more than a lift’s controls, it’s vital I know how to use a lift safely when I get the chance.