During 2011 and 2012, two municipal workers were fatally injured while repairing traffic lights: Each was working from the raised bucket of an aerial lift truck and was thrown from the bucket when struck by a passing tractor-trailer.
- Terex Utilities Sponsors Lineman’s and Equipment Operator’s Rodeos | Construction News - Posted: 04/18/2014 - 8:38am
- USI Affinity Rental Releases New Website | Construction News - Posted: 04/16/2014 - 9:10am
- New Crane Fits on Non-CDL Truck, has 84-ft. Tip Height | Industry News - Posted: 04/16/2014 - 3:24am
- Haulotte's Q1 North American Sales Soar 40% vs 2013 | Industry News - Posted: 04/16/2014 - 2:15am
- JLG Offers New e-Books for use on Mac Devices | Industry News - Posted: 04/14/2014 - 12:33am