- Crane Industry Services Names Dickinson Director of Development | Construction News - Posted: 11/23/2014 - 10:43am
- Hertz Equipment Rental Opens Used-Equipment Store in Orlando | Construction News - Posted: 11/21/2014 - 5:34pm
- In Memoriam: Access Industry Pioneer Jim Corley | Construction News - Posted: 11/19/2014 - 1:23pm
- New Danfoss Program Speeds Custom Components to OEMs | Construction News - Posted: 11/17/2014 - 11:31am
- AEM Names 2015 Officers, New Directors | Construction News - Posted: 11/17/2014 - 10:50am
I relish the chance to run equipment, so when I was one of more than 30 editors that JLG invited to experience a day at its newly expanded and improved customer training center in McConnellsburg, Pa., I accepted eagerly.
JLG’s invitation promised a tour of its training center; the chance to run a scissor lift, a boom lift, and a telehandler on the center’s proving ground; and a chance to ride up 185 ft. in the JLG 1850SJ, the world’s tallest self-propelled boom lift. Who wouldn’t want to go?