- BKT Tires Opens Warehouse in South Carolina | Construction News - Posted: 10/28/2014 - 6:50pm
- ARA Announces Hall of Fame Inductees | Construction News - Posted: 10/28/2014 - 6:16pm
- HIIG Construction Reports New President | Construction News - Posted: 10/28/2014 - 5:24pm
- OSHA Provides Direction for Inspecting Construction Cranes | Construction News - Posted: 10/23/2014 - 3:56pm
- ALL Aerials Adds 60 JLG Boom Lifts to Fleet | Construction News - Posted: 10/22/2014 - 3:27pm
I relish the chance to run equipment, so when I was one of more than 30 editors that JLG invited to experience a day at its newly expanded and improved customer training center in McConnellsburg, Pa., I accepted eagerly.
JLG’s invitation promised a tour of its training center; the chance to run a scissor lift, a boom lift, and a telehandler on the center’s proving ground; and a chance to ride up 185 ft. in the JLG 1850SJ, the world’s tallest self-propelled boom lift. Who wouldn’t want to go?