- OSHA Provides Direction for Inspecting Construction Cranes | Construction News - Posted: 10/23/2014 - 3:56pm
- ALL Aerials Adds 60 JLG Boom Lifts to Fleet | Construction News - Posted: 10/22/2014 - 3:27pm
- IPAF's North American Meeting Updates Industry | Construction News - Posted: 10/22/2014 - 12:11pm
- IMT Rolls Out 32-TM Knuckleboom Crane | Construction News - Posted: 10/22/2014 - 10:00am
- Rexroth Adds to Go To Focused Delivery Program | Construction News - Posted: 10/21/2014 - 5:23pm
I relish the chance to run equipment, so when I was one of more than 30 editors that JLG invited to experience a day at its newly expanded and improved customer training center in McConnellsburg, Pa., I accepted eagerly.
JLG’s invitation promised a tour of its training center; the chance to run a scissor lift, a boom lift, and a telehandler on the center’s proving ground; and a chance to ride up 185 ft. in the JLG 1850SJ, the world’s tallest self-propelled boom lift. Who wouldn’t want to go?