- Hertz Names New Head of Equipment Rental | Construction News - Posted: Friday, May 22
- Tadano Ships 1,000th GR-1000XL in Just Four Years | Construction News - Posted: Thursday, May 21
- New Hall-Effect Rotary Sensor for Harsh Environments| Construction News - Posted: Wednesday, May 20
- IronPlanet Auction Sells $33 Million in Equipment | Construction News - Posted: Wednesday, May 20
- Registration for Fleet Manager Conference Closes Soon | Construction News - Posted: Wednesday, May 20
In late March, I attended the International Powered Access Federation’s international summit for the first time. The one-day annual meeting rotates between major cities in different parts of the world, often in Europe. This year, the summit was held in Washington, D.C., only its second time in the United States, so I jumped at the chance to be there.