JLG Industries, Inc.,will reach out to rental industry professionals at The Rental Show 2013 at booth #2616, and will demonstrate a variety of products and services that will improve their bottom line. Tagged as “the show for people serious about profit,” the annual American Rental Association (ARA) tradeshow will be held Feb. 10-13 at The Sands Expo and Convention Center, Las Vegas.
“Visitors to our booth will see a variety of JLG products – the 340AJ Articulating Boom Lift, X550AJ Compact Crawler Boom, the recently redesigned G5-18A Super Compact Telehandler, 1932RS and 3248RS Scissor Lifts and the LiftPod portable aerial work platform – that are making significant contributions to profitability, in terms of their efficiency, productivity, and safety, at job sites across North America and around the world,” said Tim Morris, JLG Industries senior vice president sales, market development and customer support – Americas. “Additionally, JLG Ground Support ensures its customers will receive consistent and superior service to keep these and all machines in the JLG fleet up and running, wherever they are in the world, and receive the maximum return on their investment.”
Tradeshow attendees will learn more about JLG Ground Support services, including: aftermarket replacement parts, accessories, and attachments for JLG lift equipment; used equipment, reconditioning programs, and regional service centers that provide responsive, quality repair service; and JLG University, a virtual learning environment that provides access anywhere, anytime to all types of JLG training for employees and customers, and is designed to help users get the most out of their JLG equipment.
Visitors will also get a firsthand look at the following products:
- The 340AJ Articulating Boom Lift, ideal for general contractors, painters and maintenance professionals, delivers strength and performance with the help of durable steel hoods, an environmentally friendly Tier 4 diesel engine and industry-leading terrainability. The lift features a 500-lb. capacity, a lift height up to 34 ft., and 20 ft. of up-and-over reach.
- The X550AJ Compact Crawler Boom’s design includes a tracked wheel carriage that climbs steps and a narrow chassis for access through gates, yards, standard doorways, and public buildings. Due to its low gross vehicle weight (GVW), the X550AJ can be set up on sensitive flooring and landscaping. The boom lift has a 55-ft. working height and 21-ft. horizontal reach, is highly maneuverable, and fits on a trailer or tilt-back truck for increased ease of transport.
- The G5-18A Super Compact Telehandler features a 126" turning radius and a stowed height of less than 76", making it ideal for work in confined or congested spaces as well as parking garages or any application with overhead height restrictions. Redesigned in 2013, the G5-18A features a maximum lift height up to 18 ft., an extended outreach of 10' 10", and a 5,500-lb. maximum lifting capacity. Operators will also appreciate the enhanced visibility and the powerful Tier 4f engine, which provides higher levels of fuel efficiency and reduces the impact on the environment.
- The 1932RS and 3248RS Scissor Lifts bring platform heights of 19 and 32 ft. and capacities of 500 and 705 lbs. respectively to a variety of applications in hospitals, schools, libraries, office buildings, and commercial construction applications. Passive pothole protection, a simplified control system, and just four hydraulic hoses, contribute to a low cost of ownership, while ease of operation is ensured by proportional control of the drive and lift, the ability to self-load onto a rollback for easy transportation, and direct electric drive that provides industry-leading duty cycles.
- The LiftPod portable aerial work platform offers an affordable (one-fourth the cost of traditional work platforms) alternative to ladders and scaffolding, with a working height up to 14 feet and a 330-lb. platform capacity. Lightweight and portable, the work platform weighs less than 150 lbs., can be assembled in 30 seconds, and can be raised or lowered with a cordless 18-volt drill or optional Power Pack Kit. In addition, the LiftPod’s sturdy platform lets the operator work safely with both hands, while an attachable accessory tray holds tools and materials.
“We’re confident visitors will leave the JLG booth with a better understanding of the investment we’re making, both at home and abroad, in our people, equipment, parts inventory and customer support,” noted Morris. “These investments are designed to ensure JLG customers have access to the solutions they need.”