Dodge Data & Analytics announced the launch of Dodge Construction Central™, continuing the evolution of Dodge’s vision for a single unified hub where all construction industry and project stakeholders can discover, share and access new and unique insights from across the entire construction ecosystem and along the full project lifecycle to make timely, data-driven decisions.
Dodge will be exhibiting the suite of capabilities available within Dodge Construction Central at World of Concrete 2018, booth C3318 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, on January 23-26.
Dodge Construction Central delivers deep intelligence to project stakeholders from the most-comprehensive industry data cloud. It empowers them to collaborate with project teams and integrate insights directly into their business processes by leveraging artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, collaboration and workflow automation technologies.
“Increasingly, improving productivity and attaining growth in our industry requires knowledge-sharing and collaboration among many companies, stakeholders and workflows,” said Mike Petrullo, Chief Executive Officer, Dodge Data & Analytics. “Dodge Construction Central is the first market intelligence hub where all players across the industry can gain critical insights and collaborate to overcome challenges and drive successful projects.”
Focusing on productivity enhancing software and data for contractors, specialty trades, construction services, and other industry professionals, the Dodge booth at World of Concrete will feature demos of the capabilities of Dodge Construction Central. Several new capabilities are being introduced that are designed to help firms increase productivity, facilitate collaboration, mitigate risk and improve their visibility of project and market details that have been inaccessible until now.
• Product Quantities – Ranks and prioritizes projects based on actual counts of products required for specific projects.
• Basis of Design – Targets business development efforts by filtering projects by manufacturer and product specified as Basis of Design.
• PreQual – Streamlines a thorough subcontractor prequalification process.
Dodge Data & Analytics
• Invitation to Bid – Shares projects with network contacts to accelerate the bid request
• Service Area – Geo-locates prospective project partners based on proximity to jobsite.
• Dodge Data Services & Sweets Leads Delivery - Provides access to Dodge and Sweets
data within a firm’s existing workflows.
Visitors to the Dodge booth will have the opportunity to engage one-on-one with members of the
Dodge product team for more in-depth discussion of these capabilities.