Attendees can now register for the 67th annual Electric Utility Fleet Managers Conference on May 31-June 3 at the Williamsburg Lodge and Conference Center in Williamsburg, Virginia.
The conference will include:
- Educational sessions on Essential Tools for Fleet Excellence featuring presentations by fleet executives, manufacturer representatives and industry experts
- Roundtables where fleet executives address common challenges by sharing best practices and working with suppliers to find solutions
- Utility equipment drive-through demonstrations with educational and technical presentations
- Equipment show exhibits with more than 60 displays of vehicles, equipment, components and a wide range of technologies and services
- Networking opportunities with fleet executives from over 70 companies in the U.S., Canada and the Caribbean, and more than 350 representatives from 100 manufacturers and service providers
Special events will include:
- John Foley, a former lead solo pilot in the U.S. Navy’s Blue Angels and the founder and CEO of John Foley Inc. and CenterPoint Companies, will share his insights as EUFMC’s featured dinner speaker.
- Jim Abbott, a former Major League Baseball pitcher for 10 seasons on four different teams, will take part in the EUFMC General Session. Born with only one hand, Abbott will share how he was able to overcome perceived limitations and achieve his dream.
- The Spazmatics, a band that plays cover songs from the 1980s, will entertain EUFMC attendees at a special concert.
For more information, visit www.eufmc.com.